AIM
kevnuu

It's A King Thing It's A King Thing

Yay

Glad to see you backin the action old friend. Nice shit stain for a mouth.

MajinPiccolo responds:

not as good as trailer park samurai though.

Primal War 13 Primal War 13

Beautiful Work of Art

That was an amazing piece of art all the way through. It was great watching all the different animation techniques used throughout the film and it had great use of color and shading.

Sedition Sedition

Communastic!

There are not enough propaganda flicks in our life, but you are fighting for its support and I support that. I found myself laughing then feeling bad that I did because this actually happens in parts of the world. Still, great stuff.

NotBob responds:

Hurray For Propaganda! I'm thinking of making another one soon, but time is not something I have.

Money Money

Songawesome!

You have subtitles, a bouncing ball, lots of Monty Python esque imagery flying around, and a guy in a yellow suit, so how can I complain? I'm a big fan of Eric, so it was nice to watch it.

NotBob responds:

Thanks it's nice to see that people still appreciate the python songs!

Random Ninja Battles Random Ninja Battles

Sliceorific!

Great well placed action with several interesting shots. Love the tear drop as well. Fyst rocks that beat! In the second clip, I am especially fond of the integration with video and audio.

Death of Masaki Death of Masaki

Shanktastic!

Man, I would hate to get shanked but a rounded pole. That has to suck to some higher level than a blade or gun. It had a good composition and pace, good job.

PANDAmonium PANDAmonium

Fantasmo!

I am a huge fan of all things panda so it is impossible to even remotely dislike this film. I would definitely jam this out during a party while getting my friends to eat random mushrooms. Did you have a Pandamonium Playhouse around when you were a kid?

Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC) Zelda: Lean Link (VGDC)

This movie is awesome regardless of length.

I can only imagine the onslaught of young punk kids saying comments like, 'Man, why isn't this movie as long as your last ones,' because those brats do that all the time. I don't see why every movie a guy does has to be progressively longer. This is a kick ass short. You took a classic commercial and you worked it well. Congrats bro!

Wack Daddy Mario 2 Wack Daddy Mario 2

Movie or God?

Is this a movie or some incantation of God brought upon to blind us with its inner beauty. Nice movie, Robby.

Vince Trigger 2 Vince Trigger 2

How long will it last?

I'm glad to see you got Daily 2nd. I still find it odd that this whole battle is going down but keep up the good work at whipping the enemies.

Vinstigator responds: