AIM
kevnuu

It's A King Thing It's A King Thing

Yay

Glad to see you backin the action old friend. Nice shit stain for a mouth.

MajinPiccolo responds:

not as good as trailer park samurai though.

Primal War 13 Primal War 13

Beautiful Work of Art

That was an amazing piece of art all the way through. It was great watching all the different animation techniques used throughout the film and it had great use of color and shading.

Sedition Sedition

Communastic!

There are not enough propaganda flicks in our life, but you are fighting for its support and I support that. I found myself laughing then feeling bad that I did because this actually happens in parts of the world. Still, great stuff.

NotBob responds:

Hurray For Propaganda! I'm thinking of making another one soon, but time is not something I have.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

WE CRACKED THE GAME FOR YA!

HACK! http://www.txmafia.com/xgencastle.sol

Find it in windows/application data/macromedia/flash player/newgrounds/...

Its something like that. Here are the array values. You'll have to crack your own number combos, but they fill up the same spaces every time.

0 - nothing
10 - casuality
11 - spendable
12 - life
13 - level

Hack brought to you by www.txmafia.com
It helps to have a hex editor, the file provided is for perfect fun and play!

Kill Gilbert Gottfried Kill Gilbert Gottfried

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Hey, what you need to do is replace the stuff with hot keys. It'd be a lot more fun and easy if I could use direction keys and buttons to increase/decrease power. Snoochie Boochies.

The Race The Race

Faboo.

The graphics were beautiful. The sound was overbearing and I could of had some music. But the style was wonderful. It is farely easy to die and I wish that the grass on the side wouldnt' blow me up. I'm picky like that.